ASSET VISUALIZATION AND REMOTE INSPECTION SOFTWARE
Revolutionizing Asset Integrity Management with real-time visualization using digital twin technology. MODS Reality is a navigable 3D environment accessible from anywhere and at any time.
MODS Reality brings the live onsite environment to your fingertips, enabling you to easily monitor, view and inspect your asset, build 3D objects, as well as measure and tag components. Designed for use as a standalone product, in parallel with other MODS products, or as a downstream visualization platform capturing data from other sources, our visualization platform is suitable for new build projects as well as upgrades, maintenance and decommissioning.
Owner-operators, contractors and vendors can all harness the power of the MODS Reality digital visualization tool. Transparency among all stakeholders improves trust and collaboration, eliminating any debate or confusion over project status. As a cloud-based Asset Integrity Management software, MODS Reality provides control and predictability through a virtual simulation of your facility.
Using captured imagery and/or the original 3D design model, the MODS Reality data hub functions as a construction and as-built digital twin, empowering you through immersive 3D visualization features and tools including a virtual audit environment that replaces in-person assessment, monitoring and formal inspection processes. You can now know what the onsite reality is from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of using MODS visualization solution
- Instant real-time visualization of asset condition and status.
- Color imagery in 360-degree, 2D and 3D, integrated into the digital twin with all related documents.
- Save money with reduced travel costs for site visits, fewer resources and better budget control.
- Save time with faster project completion, lower labor costs and hours spent on manual interventions.
- Improved safety and sustainability through increased awareness, fewer site visits as well as improved analysis and mitigation of avoidable risks.
- Transparency between operators, contractors, stakeholders and the entire project team, improving global collaboration and understanding of real-time issues.
- Error elimination using data sharing and automation.
- Powerful progress tracking and scheduling with intelligent 3D visuals.
- Advanced definition of scopes and estimate compilation, using linked documents, visuals and auto-population.
- Alerts and status notifications regarding technical issues, approvals and image sharing requests.
- Site query and punch-list system, enabling smart decision making and improved workflow.
- Develop and visualize both present and future maintenance regimes.
MODS Reality remote inspections
MODS Reality remote Asset Integrity Management capability allows you to conduct the following tasks in a virtual environment without having to be present onsite:
- Remotely conduct site inspections of the entire facility (or parts thereof) through a virtual audit environment.
- Inspect and assess specific components at any stage in the value-and-supply chain from fabrication through to installation and beyond.
- Remotely monitor equipment, components and systems for leaks or other failures during operations.
- Remotely schedule, plan and oversee turnarounds and shutdown management, as well as maintenance activities.
- 3D twin of your plant and data (design & as-built).
- View inspection status in 2D, 3D and 360 images.
- Filter the status by corrosion rate, thickness, remaining life and planned inspection.
- Automated Tag Harvester and inspection tag creation
- 3D Dashboard insights
- Store, view and nagivate point clouds.
- Ability to capture upstream data from a variety of sources, including IOT sensor capabilities.
- Digital inspection reports.
- Video streaming and live ROV footage.
MODS Reality makes inspection records accessible at the touch of a button, so that you can know instantly and in real-time the remaining useful life (RUL), corrosion rate, remaining thickness of a section of pipe, estimated end of life and inspection timelines. This helps prioritize work, adding tasks to a digital work pack in MODS Connect.
Inspection reports can be easily and safely run with MODS Reality. And you can navigate the virtual environment with far greater ease than when conducting inspections in-person. Other features of MODS Reality’s remote inspection follow:
- Download point-cloud data and export it into a CAD system.
- Internet of Things (IoT) sensor compatibility.
- View live Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) footage and live video streaming.
- Seamless activity management to oversee all activities including existing in-house systems such as SAP or Maximo.
In EPC projects, understanding the onsite environment in real-time can be challenging. Lack of or inadequate project visualization results in the inability to make informed decisions and leads to reactive sequencing, errors and inefficiencies that compromise project outcomes.
Common project monitoring challenges include:
- Deficiency of data-sharing, resulting in synchronization delays and inaccurate status reports.
- Lack of collaboration and transparency between contractors, project team and other stakeholders.
- Lack of remote access and/or ability to source and consolidate related documents.
- Impeded reaction times to schedule-impacting issues.
- Disconnect between systems, such as a construction digital twin not linked to documentation and imagery.
Lack of a centralized monitoring system impacts
Digitalize and visualize your Remote Asset Integrity Management with MODS Reality
Non-digital processes relying on high levels of manual intervention are expensive and inevitably lead to errors causing safety issues, increased costs and delays. Our construction and as-built digital twin, MODS Reality, combines both web and mobile technology, offering access to the remote and onsite visualization of your assets and project status.
Suitable as a stand-alone software tool or compatible with the entire MODS software suite, MODS Reality provides clarity of workflow and a full 360-degree real-time view of projects of any size and scope.
Data is power
MODS Reality delivers a new way of managing EPC projects and industrial assets. All of your 3D CAD models, point-cloud data and 360-degree imagery can be stored in one central location, providing you with up-to-date information linked through a visualization data hub. With all that information tied to your engineering and construction data (including process, engineering and construction documents and drawings), it’s never been simpler to know anything and everything about your asset with a couple of clicks.
Notifications alert you to required actions, triggering the necessary workflows all of which can be managed through MODS software. MODS software solutions provide an end-to-end solution with intelligent tags that link data throughout the asset lifecycle. All stakeholders can finally wrap their heads around the reality of the onsite situation with accurate and real-time status reflected in the visualization data hub. This improves project control and transparency, streamlining workflows and identifying any cost and safety-critical issues in advance.
Powerful project tracking and scoping
The MODS Reality visualization ecosystem is accessible remotely and on mobile devices, ensuring that all stakeholders including external contractors and vendors are clued in.
An accurate and up-to-date visualization of your asset’s condition and/or project status, accessed at anytime from anywhere in the world is vital to construction contractors, owner-operators, vendors and other stakeholders.
Powerful project monitoring with immersive, intelligent 3D visuals including photographic imagery gives you total project control. You can also create interactive story boards for turnaround (TAR) scopes using a range of features, including our bespoke markup tool.
Centralized, remote asset management
With centralized asset information, you can easily search for, identify and verify project related information. You can interact instantaneously with an organized database of digital assets, records and documents. Remotely. This access allows for faster verification and approval times.
MODS Reality offers real-time 3D visualization and progress status of onsite construction execution and asset monitoring for EPC projects. This gives all stakeholders from fabrication through to handover and into operations a comprehensive understanding.
A simple user experience is at the heart of MODS Reality. With both desktop and mobile versions, access to MODS Reality could not be easier. A multi-view interface ensures that time spent integrating MODS Reality into your organization is kept to a minimum. Plus, our Knowledge Center provides training videos and FAQs so that your organization can harness the power of MODS Reality as quickly as possible.
The MODS Software Suite
Seamlessly link the MODS Reality visualization platform with our other MODS software, such as MODS Connect, for peak benefits.
MODS Reality monitors, views and builds 3D objects; it also measures and tags. All of this data feeds into our other software products for comprehensive EPC project management and oversight.
MODS Reality can be used as a construction or facility digital twin, for example:
- With MODS Connect Work Pack, scope out and visualize your work packs with MODS Reality’s 3D models superimposed over point-cloud data and 360-degree imagery.
- With MODS Connect, easily manage activities by visually planning, executing and overseeing tasks to enable comprehensive paperless, remote asset and project oversight.
- With MODS Connect Joint Integrity, visually scope leak test packs with a live color-coded status that automatically flags constraints.
- With MODS Connect, manage SIMOPS by virtually building 3D geometries that link to permits, work pack activities and dates. Utilize MODS Reality’s 4D scheduling function to visualize all work fronts and understand potential conflicts.
- With MODS Connect Completions, visualize your handover status as it happens, linked to all certifications including procedures, ITRs and handover dossiers.
Visualize your assets for Operational Excellence
As part of our cloud-based software suite, MODS Reality is useful as an independent visualization module. To enhance MODS Reality’s capabilities, it also integrates fully with all other MODS software products as well as with your existing or other external systems that contain historical data and/or collect new data.
We can help you create a centralized data hub to integrate and visualize all your existing systems and data seamlessly using API web calls, or simply by switching on any part of our integrated MODS Connect software suite. Setup couldn’t be easier: link 2D with 3D automatically using our master-tag database, or manually with our bespoke tag creation tools.
Designed for EPC projects of all types, scopes and budgets, MODS Reality bolsters Operational Excellence through:
- Delivering accountability
- Reducing schedules
- Reducing resource costs
- Full traceability
- Improved safety
- Improved workflow
- Remote work enablement
- Dependable project management
We would love to talk to you about our
Construction And Facility Digital Twin
The vast but avoidable costs of wasted person-hours, delays and slow paper-based processes can add up into the millions for mega projects because they lack visualization and transparency.
Contact the MODS team to arrange a presentation on how our MODS Reality visualization platform can help your organization.
USE THE FULL MODS CONNECT SUITE WITH MODS REALITY FOR HIGHER ROI
MODS Reality With MODS Connect
MODS Reality is a powerful visualization data hub in its own right. However, MODS Reality is also designed to be utilized with the MODS Connect software suite, bringing 3D visualization to the management and oversight of EPC projects.
MODS Reality is a versatile, independent yet fully collaborative visualization tool aiding system users in making faster, more informed decisions while avoiding project delays, all via one centralized database.
MODS Reality’s integrated processes incorporate the visual aspect of work execution, increasing safety while reducing costs. This software is the ultimate, complete visualization system with live reporting from the field. It revolutionizes every aspect of all project phases, delivering incremental step-changes throughout the project’s lifecycle bringing significant added value.